It is important to know how to properly care for your flowers…
If you have received a Cut Flower Bouquet
- Be sure to use a clean vase with fresh water
- Mix in the flower food that we have provided for you
- Remove any leaf that might end up underwater as this causes the water to go foul.
- Recut the stems on an angle, cutting off about 2cm of the stem
- Place bouquet immediately into the water
- Change the water every second day or so, making sure to recut the stems each time and remove any dead flowers/leaves where possible.
If you have received an arrangement
- Keep somewhere cool and avoid placing onto objects that may get hot
- Avoid placing near fruit as it gives off an ethylene gas and this can shorten the life of your flowers
- Pour ¼ to ½ a cup of water into the middle of the arrangement once a day
- Remove any tired flowers/leaves where possible
MONDAY – FRIDAY
09:00am – 5:00pm
09:00am – 12:00pm